Saturday, January 23, 2016

Something



Finally, time to go home. I glance at my watch, 10:21 PM.

It’s been quite around. Exhale, inhale. Wow, even breathing feel great when you are going home. I touch every pocket i have before i feel my headphone still attached to my phone in my denim jacket pocket. I take it and then scroll trough the list.Hm, the song i’ve been played for these 3 days. I put my helmet and my headphone on. Just after i start riding my motorcyle, i press play.

I lost count of the people asking me “ How can you hear other vehicle that trying to cross from behind if you put your headphone on?”which i usually answer with “i don’t have to. Because i am the one who do the crossing.”

I start wandering how famous people choose their stage name and not long after, i realize i already arrive home. The power of human brain. The garage door is closed, but not locked. inside there is a long couch with coffee stain all over. I can’t remember the last time it being washed. Just like my socks. I came in after put my shoes and the godforsaken socks off and straight to my room.

That’s strange.

My room is open.

Someone enter my room.

This is bad. I get in nervously and turn the light on. Nobody inside. But seems like it’s been searched. “Don’t tell me they take it” i said to myself. I reached under my table.

It’s been opened.            
                                                                                
I look inside slowly, while hoping my fear won’t happen.

Just like that, it’s gone.

And with the power left in me, my lips moved and say

“Ya Allah, Momogi cuma 5 dicolong semua.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment